Black Beauty Eggplant Seeds
Eggplant Seeds For Planting - Black Beauty Solanum melongena is an Heirloom, Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid, Open-Pollinated Vegetable Variety
- TRUSTED VARIETY - Popular eggplant seeds used by gardeners for ages. It delivers beautiful dark purple, black egg-shaped fruits.
- DELICIOUS - Eggplants can be experienced grilled, broiled, baked, fried, and turned into a dip. Which method will you use for your Black Beauty Eggplant?
- USA - All of our seeds, including the Black Beauty Eggplant seeds, are heirloom, open-pollinated, non-hybrid, non-GMO, and grown in the USA.
- PACKETS - Each black beauty eggplant seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper, growing and harvesting directions. Each heirloom eggplant seeds packet holds at least 300mg of seeds, which is approximately 65+ seeds!
- PROLIFIC - Since this vegetable is highly productive, it delivers eggplants all summer long!
- Semillas de berenjena para plantar - Black Beauty Solanum melongena es una gran reliquia, variedad de vegetales no transgénicos - Semillas de 300 mg ideales para jardinería al aire libre en primavera, invierno y otoño de Gardeners Basics
Black beauty eggplant for over 100 years has set the banner as one of the classic heirloom eggplants. When you envision an eggplant, you plausibly think of this kind. The black beauty eggplant is oblong, with one end larger than the other. The color of the eggplant could not be more wonderful. It is a deep, rich dark purple and black. It's so pretty even your kids will be fascinated by it.
All of our seeds are grown and packaged in the USA. The black beauty eggplant seed is an heirloom species. You can save seed from your garden and use it time after time. Affording food security for you and your family and preserving money. All of our seed is packed by us, our small family-owned and operated business!
Days Until Maturity: 74
Planting Depth: 1" - 2"
Plant Spacing: 12" - 24"
Days to Germination: 7-12
Start Indoors: Direct Sow
Sun or Shade: Full Sun
Weight: Approx. 300mg
Seed Count: Approx. 65
USDA Hardiness Zones: 3-10
Soil PH: Neutral to Slightly Acidic
Plant Height: Approx. 24"
When to Plant: February to May
When to Harvest: June to July
Moisture Needs: Regular Watering