Marketmore 76 Cucumber Seeds
Cucumber Seeds For Planting - Marketmore 76 - Cucumis sativus Heirloom, Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated Vegetable Variety
- TRUSTED VARIETY - Gardeners have used this popular cucumber seed for years. It bears green slicing cucumbers.
- VERTICAL - Cucumbers are excellent to grow vertically or on a trellis, saving you space in your garden.
- FRESH - There's nothing like plucking cucumbers fresh from the vine and eating them raw or adding to salads or sandwiches.
- USA - All of our seeds, including the Marketmore 76 cucumber seeds, are heirloom, open-pollinated, non-hybrid, non-GMO, and grown in the USA.
- Semillas de pepino para plantar - Marketmore 76 - Cucumis sativus Heirloom, variedad de vegetales no transgénicos - Semillas de 1 gramo ideales para jardinería al aire libre de Gardeners Basics
Gardeners love Marketmore 76 cucumbers because of how productive it is. The vines produce many cucumbers. Cucumbers are a great vegetable to grow vertically or on a trellis. This allows you to grow more and save space in your vegetable garden.
The Marketmore cucumber seed variety is a slicing type. There is nothing quite like plucking a cucumber fresh from your outdoor garden and eating it within moments. These are excellent sliced up and eaten raw, on a salad, sandwich, or marinated in some vinegar with salt and pepper.
Days Until Maturity: 65
Planting Depth: 1 1/2"
Plant Spacing: 18"
Days to Germination: 3-10
Start Indoors: Direct Sow
Sun or Shade: Full Sun
Weight: Approx. 1g
Seed Count: Approx. 35
USDA Hardiness Zones: 2-10
Soil PH: Neutral
Plant Height: Approx. 42"
When to Plant: April to August
When to Harvest: July to October
Moisture Needs: Regular Watering